We suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules of accommodation in the MiniHotel "PILOT"
1. Rooms in the Mini-Hotel "PILOT" are intended for temporary residence of citizens. The settlement is carried out upon presentation of identity documents: for citizens of the Russian Federation - a general or foreign passport, for foreign citizens - a passport and a migration card.
2. The period of residence is agreed with the administration upon check-in or in the process of booking, the extension of the period of stay is possible if there are available rooms and there is no reservation from other guests.
3. The settlement hour is set at 12 hours 00 minutes Moscow time. Guests are accommodated from 1 pm 00 minutes. If there are available rooms and there is no booking from other guests, early check-in to the room and later release of the room are possible, with hourly surcharge to the cost of the reserved room. This service is valid for no more than 8 hours, after which, if there are available rooms and there is no booking from other guests, the number is paid for additional days, taking into account the hourly co-payment previously made.
4. Booking of rooms is possible both on the site minihotelpilot.ru, and through remote "online services." Booking fee is not charged. When the guest is not visiting the date and time specified in the booking, the reservation can be canceled.
5. The payment for accommodation in the Mini Hotel "PILOT" is charged in cash, upon check-in (groups need prepayment). Payment for additional services is made in cash, when ordering. The cost of all services is indicated on the "Rooms and Rates" and "Our Services" pages.
6. Visitors who are not guests of the Minihotel PILOT may stay in its territory only with the consent of the administration of the Minihotel PILOT, only from 09:00 to 21:00 and must leave the territory of the Mini Hotel "PILOT" on the first request of his administration.
7. Mini - Hotel "PILOT" is the location of a sufficient number of guests who are interested in a comfortable stay. In this connection, a period of silence is established on the territory of the Minihotel "PILOT" from 23 hours 00 minutes to 07 hours 00 minutes.
8. In all rooms of the Mini-Hotel "PILOT" it is forbidden to eat. For meals, a common living room is provided on the first floor of the Mini - Hotel "PILOT". Violation of this prohibition increases the cost of living 3 (three) times.
9. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms of the Mini Hotel PILOT. Smoking is possible only on the street, in a place designated for this purpose.
10. Bed linen is changed twice a week. Change of towels every other day. Rooms are cleaned daily.
11. Mini-Hotel "PILOT" is not responsible for the work of housing and communal services (emergency shutdown of electricity and water supply).
12. Accommodation with pets is not allowed.
13. An outdoor swimming pool located on the territory of the Minihotel "PILOT" is a place of increased danger. When using this pool it is forbidden: to be in a state of intoxication; use the pool not for its intended purpose; to run along the detour paths; jump into the water from the sides of the pool; to swim in clothes not intended for the pool; bring in the pool chewing gum, food and glass containers; rub creams and ointments into the skin before visiting the pool. Violation of this rule can lead to injuries or other negative consequences. For the injuries and accidents related to the violation of this rule, the deterioration of the health of the guest when visiting the pool as a result of acute and exacerbated chronic diseases, the administration of the Minihotel "PILOT" is not responsible. Persons who violate this rule are deprived of the right to visit the pool. Time to visit the pool from 08:00 to 22:00!
14. An open barbecue area located on the territory of the Minihotel "PILOT" is a place of increased danger and possible uncontrolled ignition. When using this zone and its accessories, including brazier, skewers and combustible materials, it is forbidden: to be in a state of intoxication; use braziers, skewers and flammable materials not for their intended purpose. Prior to use, guests are required to familiarize themselves with the Fire Safety Rules in the Russian Federation (PPB-01-03) and to learn the fire safety technique. For the injuries and accidents related to the violation of this rule, the administration of the Minihotel "PILOT" does not bear responsibility. Persons who violate this rule are deprived of the right to use the barbecue and barbecue areas.
15. Guests of the Mini-Hotel "PILOT" must observe the established order of residence, cleanliness, silence, property safety standards, fire safety rules, as well as monitor the behavior and safety of their under-age children.
16. Violation of these Rules of Residence in the Mini-Hotel "Pilot" may be the basis for the early eviction of the guest of the Mini-Hotel "Pilot".
17. The Administration of the Mini Hotel PILOT is not liable for loss of guest's property, other possible negative consequences related to the guest's and / or minor children's non-compliance with basic safety standards and the preservation of personal property.
18. In cases not provided for in these Regulations, the administration and guests of the Minihotel "PILOT" are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the Moscow Region.
19. The signing of the guest upon the settlement of the "Temporary Use Agreement (Residence)" in the Mini Hotel "PILOT" confirms the acceptance by him and by persons who are settled together with him of the present "Rules of Accommodation in the Minihotel" PILOT "(guest house) and the use of it services ".